We work hard to make sure that we provide you with the most value for your membership. We see value as a combination of tangible and intangible benefits from great professional development, to fun social events, to meaningful opportunities to give back, to advice, connections and financial discounts. The Irish Network is open to all. Many of our events are open to the public (as we are keen to be inclusive of all of our subscribers), it is our full members who are availing of our real benefits which include:
- Individual attendance to all keynote speaker events, workshops and member meet ups
– On and offline networking at events and via its linkedin group, Facebook and Twitter
– Facilitate introductions to members
– Vacancy/Placement service for members
– Inclusion in IN-NYC newsletter (members profiles)
– Free entry to our flagship St. Patrick’s Day, Summer and Christmas parties held throughout Manhattan (there is a cover fee for non-members of $20)
– Full access to the IN-NYC database to help promote an event you are organizing, make business contacts and explore job opportunities.
– Exclusive invitations to ‘Members Only Events: with speakers such as Denis O’Brien, Peter Sutherland, Mary Robinson and John Bruton. Our key speaker events are understandably popular. Only our members receive definite access to these events.
– Access to career development and guidance through our Mentoring Program.
– Monthly (3rd Thursday) networking evenings held in-between major IN-NYC events
– True participation in the dynamic community that is IN-NYC.
By becoming a member and regularly attending events you’ll interact with similar people in the Irish community in New York who have just moved to New York, have been here a number of years or are a settled seasoned New Yorker but all of whom have gone through or are going through the same NY experiences. Be it jobwise, visawise, socially, accommodation. We’re here to help in any way we can.
Discounts on….more to come soon!
To become a member please click here